We help our clients’ businesses become more successful and with that comes accurate, reliable and timely business advice. This advice evolves as the business matures.
As their business grows, they may need assistance with expanding into a new product line, market or geographical area and it is important to structure your business foe future sale, when appropriate.
As business opportunities present themselves, they may need assistance with the structuring of a new business venture or the sale of a business unit. Whether it is the process of going into business or the process of getting out of business, we have experience in providing clients with sound business advice. We use our extensive expertise to help them optimize their management decisions and make their businesses more successful.
Our Other Business Consulting Services
- Strategic business planning
- General business advisory, including evaluating business opportunities, start-ups, turnarounds
- Bank financing applications and proposals
- Expansion feasibility studies and financing
- Structuring of joint ventures, partnerships and sole proprietorships
- Review of shareholder and partnership agreements
- Cash flow management
- Succession planning, estate planning and inter-generational transfers
- Employee buy-ins